Friday, August 03, 2012

Intriguing photo - maybe - from Loch Ness

At first look, this photo was striking: it looked sizable and hard to explain. 
Boat captain George Edwards claims he got Nessie on film, and some cryptozoologists (including myself) found it very interesting.  A poster on the Monster Talk blog, though, has pointed out you can see the edge of a boat railing in the extreme lower left corner. That makes the object look closer and smaller than I thought (seal size, perhaps), though it's still not clear what the object is.
COMMENT: Darn.  I don't think there's a "monster" in Loch Ness, but I WANT there to be.

2 comments:

omegaman66 said...

Lets see, castle in the background, Nessie Hunter name on the boat, finacial gain from the sighting.... I ain't buying it!

Matt Bille said...

Yes, it's starting to look a little shaky.